Meet Lynn Dessert – Executive Career Coach
My name is Lynn Dessert, a Certified NLP Coach and the founder of Leadership Breakthrough, Inc., working with executives (C-suite) and high potential individuals to build the career and life balance they want for success.
My behavioral approach is grounded in many of the assessments I use to offer clients information about how their thinking styles influence their communication and actions. Clients work with me when they are stuck in a rut and need help figuring out how to adapt or change their behavior because it is preventing career advancement.
As an executive career coach, I work with you four ways:
- As an individual – providing impartial guidance and coaching on career exploration and changes, personal effectiveness, skill development and their ability to positively influence relationships. Individual coaching may be company sponsored or privately funded.
- Using leadership, career and 360-degree assessments to help individuals, group members, and organizationally.
- Through speaking engagements to raise awareness on career management and leadership best practices.
- Publishing – I author Elephants at Work, a career advancement blog. If you want free advice on sticky situations – this is the place to do your homework. For extra career information, check out my latest eBook: What To Do After Being Fired, and The Secrets to Job On-Boarding!
To work together personally, let’s start a conversation – contact me below.
Asking for Help
I often receive questions from readers on Elephants at Work. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
The tips, suggestions and advice you read on this site is for general use. If a situation is discussed, it may or may not apply directly to the problem you are trying to solve – especially if it is an ongoing problem.
In my opinion, a professional who renders a definite solution without learning about your particular situation in-depth is irresponsible behavior.
I give readers two options when they write me:
- You can work directly with me and we can work to resolve your specific problem privately in a coaching session.
- Your question is featured in a column where I give general advice, especially if the situation is one I feel other readers can benefit.
The latter option is not a consultation and does not imply I have given the best solution. You may find some words of wisdom in my advice or other people’s comments.
To work together personally, contact me using the form below.