There is no surprise that the lack of employment was top of mind for many of our readers. Learning how to be a better leader and manager was also important.
I have experience as a Human Resources VP and I get it. Many of the articles are written to help you understand the process or rational behind what’s being done in organizations or with your peers and manager. You will find tips to help you get back on your feet or figure out how to manage a difficult situation. I know it’s important because those elephants are at work – everyday.
Here are the top 10 posts for 2011. Other readers found value in them, perhaps you will too.
- Do I have to sign my termination or separation agreement?
- Interviewing or Job Applications: What do I say if I was fired?
- Company or boss demands unethical behavior
- Leadership Development Carnival: October 2011 Edition
- Critical thinking skills – Important, potentially life changing
- Tenacity – More Than A Leadership Quality
- Norman Schwartzkopf’s 14 Rules on Leadership
- Resources for Career Movers and Shakers
- Twenty Ways to Recognize Your Employees
- Unemployed: 20 Ways to help today
Let me know which one was your favorite – even if it did not make the top 10 list.